Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sebastian Coe: I spent most of the time to deal with sports in my life


From the opening of the Olympic Games until now, I am not surprised about all the thing happened here, because since the moment that the bid is successful seven years ago, I am looking forward to all of this.when I portray a picture, the picture is the past few weeks we have experienced all, I have no regrets, because everything in my expectations and imagination. all Division make Sebastian Coe proud.

"I grew up living in a sports family, I began to participate in sports when I was 8-year-old, I spend most of the time to deal with the sports t in my life. To create the perfect Olympic Village for athletes, to create the first-class game facilities, attracting hundreds of thousands enthusiastic audience to the scene, and then to seen the athletes play the best results, break the world record, there is nothing better than these to make me proud"


He even said he is admire the athletes such as Bolt, can participate in the competition in this environment. When he watching the game.

Division did not mention that he participated in two Olympic Games, there are many countries boycotted. But the past 30 years, the world has undergone a major change, the Olympics, of course, when he won the Moscow Olympics (shop wholesale NFL jerseys), there are not one Chinese athletes. He personally organized the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games, the performance of Chinese athletes, make the world a shock.

Although the 56-year-old's Division is a British Conservative party members and members of Congress, but when asked after the Olympics (shop discount good jerseys), will he development on the career, he did not hesitate to say: "It's like I have always been say, my political not interested in, and will not enter politics, because I was in dealing with sports in my life."

However, he also declined to say in which work in the future. "For the past seven years, I have almost every week to answer this question, but the answer is the same as when I focus on a work, I will not consider other things. Paralympic Games, I need vacation."

No comments:

Post a Comment